Filippo Barbero is a photographer born in 1992 who lives and works in Italy.
He works especially on long-term photographic projects aimed at a personal visual research, mainly
using medium and large format analog cameras.
- 2019 - “Landscapes, passions and contaminations” with Letizia Battaglia in Livorno.
- 2019 - “Beyond the limits of photography” with Antoine D’Agata in Reggio Emilia.
- 2022 - artist selected at Local Open Call “Italian Panorama” of PhotoVogue Festival endorsed
by Vogue Italia, with “Borderland”.
- 2022 - shortlisted at FRESH EYES Talents by GUP Magazine, with “Borderland”.
- 2022 - finalist at Nera di Verzasca Prize at VERZASCA FOTO FESTIVAL, with “Nullus enim locus
- 2022 - finalist at INTARGET PHOTOLUX AWARD, with “Borderland”.
- 2022 - shortlisted at URBANAUTICA for call “HARMONY. WHIT RAGUSA FOTO FESTIVAL 2022”, with
“Nullus enim locus sine Genio”.
- 2022 - shortlisted at URBANAUTICA INSTITUTE AWARDS 2021, Category: Anthropology and
with “Nullus enim locus sine Genio”.
- 2022 - PhotoVogue Festival, Italian Panorama, at BASE Milano in Milan (Italy).
- 2022 - Fresh Eyes Talents at Haute Photographie in Amsterdam (Netherlands).
- 2022 - Verzasca Foto Festival during Night of Photography in Brione (Switzerland).
Selected Online Publications, Features Reviews and Interviews
- Selected Online Publications and Features Reviews: PhotoVogue; C41 Magazine; WITNESS,
Fiiiirst; Phases Magazine; The Pupil Sphere; Too Tired Project; ZONE Mag; Urbanautica;
Nowhere Diary; FotoRoom; Conceptual Projects; C4journal; Velveteyesmag; Deadpancollection;
- Interview for Nowhere Diary and Black Camera.
NFT’s Artworks via @UNCONTAMINATED